Switzerland is the most anticipated country of all partly due to the idol effect.
Arriving at 930 in the morning, I took my time for breakfast and figure out the map in a garden. Fresh air fresh air.
Musee Ariana
International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
Palais des Nations - the home of the United Nations Office
I've been studying about the United Nations in my law course, couldn't believe that I was actually there.
So I decided to take the guided tour. However due to security reason, visitors are not allowed to access to most of the buildings.
Et Jardin Botaniques
Lake Geneva
Brunswick Monument. Met someone randomly on the street and this is the place where walking alone turned into walking together. Someone to take picture for you, why not?
Jet d'Eau - the famous fountain
St. Pierre Cathedral
£4 to climb up to the tower of the cathedral
Can you see a rainbow flag?
Someone's chair, do not sit on it.
Maison Tavel - the oldest house in Geneva
Don't you just like Switzerland flag?
Next station: Bern Hauptbahnhof
No comments:
Post a Comment