Thursday, June 11, 2009

middle of nowhere

What am I up to?
I don't know.
I don't remember.
I don't remember what day is today.
I don't know what am I gonna do today.

No uni no exams no due-dates no textbooks no notes no stress no insomnia no work
Sleep a lot eat a lot online a lot drama a lot
Think my life is good?
Trust me, you wouldn't want it.

I'm still lost.
Living in my own darkness.
Having no idea what am I gonna do next.
I know I should figure something out but I didn't.
I don't know why am I shutting myself away.
I don't know what am I trying to run away from.
but one thing I know, I have to and I will put all these to an end.
It just takes some time.

2 comments:

zn said...

come find me

yE said...

ok u buy me flight ticket and i'll fly straightaway to u

Post a Comment