Sunday, October 26, 2008

8

It was 9am when I woke up this morning.
However, my computer showed that it was only 8am.
In confusion, I asked my brother while I searched on the internet for the exact time.

It was 8 am.
and I read this:
Daylight Saving Time started in Sunday, March 30, 2008 at 1:00 AM local standard time
Daylight Saving Time ended on Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 2:00 AM local daylight time
which means.... I earned extra 1 hour in my life while I was sleeping yesterday night! Hoho

Liverpool is back to GMT +0000
Malaysia is in GMT +0800 all the time


and now, we are 8 hours apart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ye...
r u using the browser call mozilla firefox?
in the firefox add on software, u can download the world clock...
which means, when u open the browser, there are countries time showed together with malaysia times...
hope it will be convenience to u with this thing...

YL

yE said...

U told me before.. and that's what I'm using.
That's why my comp was showing different time from my clock that day.

Post a Comment