Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Pink Panther 2

I haven't been into a cinema since I came to Liverpool.
more than 5 months!

Why not?
1. Because it's expensive
with £7 (~RM35), I can watch 3 or even more movies in Malaysia!
2. I didn't find a movie that is 'attractive' enough for me to spend £7 on it
3. No companion.
No one is stupid enough to spend that money on movie.
and I don't want to be that pathetic+idiotic to go for movie alone.
4. I used to do illegal things i.e D/L
Start/pause/stop, I have the control.
and nothing is better than doing things on your bed.

until today....


Ta da! The first movie I've ever watched in Liverpool cinema
Why?
because I've got cheap ticket!
£2.60 is acceptable + reasonable

and we randomly picked this movie
I've never watched the pink panther 1 before
so I was expecting it to be something like Space Jam with real people and animated characters
I was wrong
The Pink Panther I thought was not even in the movie
What we've got was a diamond called 'Pink Panther Diamond'
and the cartoon character of Pink Panther appeared only twice throughout the entire movie
yes, at the opening and closing!

yet I have to say...
it's stupid
yet it's hilarious
well, at least I enjoyed laughing from the beginning till the end
that is the main purpose of 'entertainment', isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment