Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nothing Ever Changes









I expected to get all these kind of reactions.

Since I got my offer in the beginning of June, I was told that I should inform all my friends that I'm leaving.
My mom said so.
My bro said so.
Ms HorZining said so.
Ms LQ said so.

But still, I decided not to.
Don't ask me why. I just don't feel like telling.
Even though I did have the impulse to tell and later on did feel a bit guilty for not telling during the K session, I did not open my mouth after all.
Yes, I'm stubborn I'm headstrong. But I'm given permit to do so.
I know that no matter what I do, they will support, they will tolerate with me.
No matter where I am, they will always be with me.
Being with them, I can be myself. The real one.
Therefore, I'm allowed to make this reckless decision. Only me.

A song dedicated to my Very Important Persons.
I learned this song 6 years ago and I know that one day I can sing it.



and I miss you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment