Friday, May 14, 2010

walk and think

Walking on the same old street
To and fro the library
With my ipod on
Listening to my favourite songs
Only I realised that I could no longer remember some of them
What a shame

Walking on the same old street
I wasn't on the rush
I waited patiently next to the traffic lights
Even if there was no car coming by
Only I realised that it's really been a long time

It's been a long time that I ever had a chance to walk slowly and think about myself
Think about what I've done
Think about what I'm doing
Think about what I'm gonna do
and when I finally had the chance to think about it
Honestly, it really scared me

I used to think while I was walking
Things are never the same anymore
ever since the beginning of this uni term
I am so used to having different people walking with me
I walked fast because I was heading to somewhere else
My mind was occupied by everything else but myself

That is why I felt so strange
when I actually had a chance to think
even if I was walking on the same old street

No comments:

Post a Comment